EnergyWire is a wire service for news releases that concern Canada's energy producers, consumers, regulators and other stakeholders.
EnergyWire.ca is affiliated with Environmental Communication Options, experts in design and delivery of scaleable CSR media and outreach strategies.
If you are interested in seeing your organization's message on EnergyWire, please contact us at:
For more information visit us at ecostrategy.ca
EnergyWire's RSS feed:
Click here for live feed
EnergyWire permits you to republish and link to the releases contained within this site. Newspapers are urged to contact us for more information regarding publishing. We are happy to provide members of the media with additional information regarding any of the content on this site. Photos and/or interviews are often available on request.
Recent Releases from ecoENERGY Coalition
Federal Government extends ecoENERGY program for one year - is it enough?
Published Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:52:13 EST
Who: Jeff Murdock, Save ecoENERGY Coalition
Mr. Murdock can respond to questions regarding:
• Benefits of the ecoENERGY Retrofit - Homes program
1. Stimulates economy at no cost to government
2. Generates $2 in tax revenue for every $1 paid in incentives to homeowners
3. Families spend $10 on home renovations for every $1 paid in incentives
4. Cash flow positive - Tax dollars collected before homeowners receive incentives
Click here to read this release